Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Sunday, May 18, 2008
The life of us interns.
I havn't been blogging and I know for a fact that readership has been non-existent like my waistline, BUT because it's vesak and I'm enlightened (get it..get it..vesak.. buddha..enlightenment-Oh how witty I am!), I shall blog.
Today based on what I hear from stories of people, I am gonna grade each internship in categories. It might seem bias, but its not my fault I don't care about you.. You're just not lasting in people's mind!
So here goes:
Most Insulting Comment on an Intern:
Vanessa from Stuff Magazine.
"Are you really a bimbo or are you just acting like one?", Senior Editor of Stuff Magazine.
Most Glamorous Internship:
Reza and Jon Loh from Mediacorp Marketing.
If I have a gay boss, and the whole marketing department is gay, I would also dress up and flirt along just so I get gourmet chips and chocolate on my desk, and maybe a ride home too! But NOOOO, Leong Huat Building is just too depressing for Hirzi's standards.
Most Interesting Task for an Intern:
Sany from MGM.
I think censoring out vulgarities and blurring boobs out are so cool and interesting altogether.
The funny part to it is that Sany was from a Madrasah!
Most Funniest Task for an Intern:
The folks from Sports Council.
I think sharpening pencils and shredding paper is cute. Really!
Most Kesian Journey to Work:
Shahida from Shell.
May Pulau Bukom be nice to you sweet child!
Most Coolest Internship:
(and I'm not being bias) Munah from Operations Department CNBC.
I mean the girl gets to talk to other operations people live from Aussie and London, talk to Anchors, and press freaking BUTTONS on the vision mixer! *Faints*
Most Pitiful Work District:
Hirzi from Klass International.
Yi Zhong and Janine from Redifussion.
Come to Upper Paya Lebar and you will understand the tough terrain we all have to go through everyday, its like everyday is another new chance at dying while you dodge traffic!
Most Funniest Excuse an Intern has said:
Huda from Avid.
"But I dressed up and wore boots! Boots!"
Most Pitiful Colleagues:
Raihan from Berita Harian.
"They eat keropok everyday and have lampu raya for deco, I swear it feels like Raya!", said Raihan.
And they're all makciks and pakciks, with a few Abangs!
Most Funniest Internship Incident:
Asher from News Department CNBC.
The crash on the glass panel, during the recording. It's cute. It's cute.
The Biggest Brag of an Intern:
Jon Loh from Mediacorp.
Need we say why? Haha!
Most Awkward Smart Alec Moment:
Yun Ru from AXN.
Boss: Yun Ru, I need you to do something..
Yun Ru: (with confidence) Oh issit about the iPOP bandwagon?
Boss: No. You have nothing to do with it!
Yun Ru: Oh Ok!
and thats that for now i guess..let me know if you all have suggestions. I'll add on!
( 11:07 PM )