Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,
& Saturday, February 02, 2008
So because...
Ok! Imma figure this bitch out.
So while I do that, and interest you such.
Here are some more wise words from Huda:
Quote 1
Hirzi: Why does this Macdonalds have tht Masjid smell?
Raihan: What Masjid smell?
Hirzi: You know? Those tengik Makcik smell after they jual kuih2, and then they want to cool off in a confine air-con room, and the smell resonates?
Huda: Actually My mum smells like that sometimes. I find it quite comforting.
Quote 2
Hirzi: Well I would never wish death upon my worst enemy.
Huda: I wouldn't wish death upon. I would just hope that one day, they would have to work under me.
Quote 3
Huda: And with this mighty Lime, I will Smite you Raihan!
Ok now back to the bitch im solving...hmmmm.
( 7:55 PM )