Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Saturday, February 02, 2008

Lets start from the very beginning..

Ok life is somewhat slowing down now. But knowing me, I made a few more investments here and there. So I'm not totally free, but definitely free-er. So what have you missed? Ok. Lets start from the Open House. Thanks to those who came and who at least promised to, (roll eyes).

But Yeah, TP Open House 2008 was among the best highlights of my Poly life. I didn't realise the magnitude of what I was doing until the whole thing ended.

I wrote the freaking script for the freaking school of business. I Freaking wrote it. OMG! And managed it. And to top it all, I was working hand in hand with my bestfriend!

Of course the Commitee we picked and cast were awesome too! I would go through that experience over and over again, leg cramps or not.

The fact that people came down to watch the show, made me realise how much I miss performing. So to the teachers back in Bowen Drama who didn't have fate in putting me roles back then! IN YOUR FACE BEEYOTCH!

Turned out it became one of the Open House must-sees too. I sound like Im bragging, but really its just me feeling really honoured and grateful. And all those ding dongs who came to the LT over and over again, blogged about the show, post videos of it and gave us your comments. Ya'll were awesome.

And one more thing. Cast and Commitee. I LOVE YOU!

And again, I'm glad I get to do all this, side by side with the best friend.

So no more talking. Just Pics from the Open House.

Oh Yes! I dragged. They didn't tell you?

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I look more like some random Argentine Circus performer named Fabio, than a drag here.


Random Bafoons!
The guy who watched it over and over again!
The French Lecturers.
Look at how uncomfortable Guliano is, standing next to me.
Some girls who wanted to take photos with us.
The boys from Saturday's 2 pm slot.
Salmah and gang!
The Cast and Us!
Soon Soon.



So Jon! Let this be an Omen to you! To never annoy me.

hahahaha!



and this was some random dude who took a video while I performed.

Whoever you are. Thanks!



( 9:18 PM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket