Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Saturday, February 02, 2008

AH CHAN AH CHAN AH CHAN AH!
This was Vanessa's Birthday Celebration.
On posts like this you don't have to say a lot.
Because the pictures spells friendship and the stories behind it,
all over!
The only Chinese we will ever love!
How you're craziness turn us on- greatly!


Chan & Hirzi shots!
Chan & Huda
Chan & Mun
Chan & Whats her face?
The girls!
The US!
One of the Best group photos yet!


The Cake!

I was feeding her. *waggles eyebrows*

The rides!
The Bafoon!
She couldn't navigate while we were all out already.
She had a stoopid-Raihan-panicky-face!
We got wet!
and then....
cam the ultimate Mumfucking ride.
THE INVERTER!
God wandered why these bitches were happy!
I felt like I was in for a battle.
Uhhuh!
Look at them!
Gila!

Oh turns out.
I couldn't take the ride, I was looking forward too.
Cause they needed pictures, and clearly being the only one with a camera..
I voluntered to...
take pictures.

OK FINE!
I am not a fan of thrill rides.
The Mats across me laugh when I took the viking ship.
The minah laughed when munah tried to calm me down and told me to Selawat.

But I was an awesome photographer ok!
NAH! PROOF!
Happy! Happy! Ah Chan!
Effed up girls!
Dunno whats loose in their heads.
Presenting the Inverter.
(Insert screaming SFX!)
Subahanallah skipped my heartbeat.
ARGHHHHHH!

Check out Raihan in fear!
Sexy!
Ah Chan as Cousin It.

Huda was gonna cry.
At this moment I knew if I took it, I would have died.



Ah Chan needs a slap!
Ride Number 2!
Oh and now they can pose.





Chan still needs slaps.
Raihan looks like she wants to give a blow job.
Eeeeew!
Can you tell Huda had enough?
Nah. Actually she needed to pee.

and then we settled for somethingg soft core.
like go karts.

Chan
Huds.
Boyan.

Mun.


AND THAT WAS HOW..WE FELT AH CHAN'S 19 SHOULD HAVE GONE DOWN!

OH YEAH!

PS: I Love you. Ah Chan.



( 10:57 PM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket