Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Friday, January 25, 2008

SOS Please.

Ok people.
For all those who have been bugging.

NO! Im not dead.
Im pretty much alive with no life?
*stops dramatically to think*

Ok No! That didn't make sense..

But you know me!
School and all.

It's been busy busy busy.
But I Loves it!
I love being production busy.

When all this is done..
I will update you on all that's been done!
ALL THATS BEEN DONE!!!!!

From Openhouse to the Music Video with Klass International
(and the Deal or No Deal girls..waggles eyebrows)
From Ah Chan's Birthday celebration to 1+2 interview recording with Sleeq..
From our Radio On-Air Campus Group Show, to Broadcast Co Hosting Miss Teen.
to Feroz Fancypants and Winona Wonderbra...

OH YES!! AND RED BRAS ON THE BUS!

AIYA TOO MUCH LA!
TOO MUCH!

Will update soon..
I miss you all.

Wish me luck for next week!
It's my inner demon week.

Come friday, all pressure is up!
But will I let it affect me?

uhmmmm...well...
Actually..

OK FINE! NO IT WON'T!
And you will watch me do this shit!

For I am human hear me roar!

And after next week!
Don't ask why my skin condition is like that!
It just is after stressful periods OK!
Don't motherfucking judge!

Love Hirzi!
Ok BYE!
Too busy! Too Busy!


( 7:01 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket