Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Sunday, December 23, 2007
Hello Loser! I Win!
OMG! I thought I was the most whiniest, most emotional,
sappiest, annoying piece of shit around,
when it comes to being cranky and whiny.
But look what me found...
Ok allow me to just briefly explain myself
before ya'll question my very existence at that site, in the first place.
I was given a task by some company
to write up on an article about their client.
On the information given to me,
I only had Teenage weblink.
(Yes the Cheena Magazine)
So I forcefully dragged myself to the site.
and to my horror I had to sign up as an online member,
before I could scroll the bars and click icons.
so again,
I painfully sign myself up..
(Yes.. still on that Cheena Site)
at one part, they insisted I give a nickname
before I could proceed with the sign-up.
So frustrated, and not Cheena-like,
I assertively put there:
Just Hirzi Actually! No Nicks!
and stupidly enough..
when my account got generated..
it said to me: WELCOME JUST HIRZI ACTUALLY! NO NICKS!
WOW!
Who was I kidding right, I was dealing with Cheena no?
So browsing through.
I found a section called: "Your Say".
Sounds deep and sophisticated no?
I thought to myself, at least.
Rolling my mouse over it,
I realise it was a forum page.
Now this totally caught me off guard!
I was about to throw all my stereotypes of Cheena folks
being superficial and stupid.
Lets not forget. Miserable in the English Language.
A forum Page?
I thought again.
My god, How I've wronged the community
and looked down on them too much.
I was having a huge paradigm shift!
until................
Here is one forum post by some SP boy:
I NEED FRIENDS I AM dying of loneliness alr
18 December 2007 9 Comments Posted in Others List All Categories
Hi I am a 17 year old boy studying in singapore poly.doing very bad in my studies now and i totally lost interest in studying dono y:( and my msn and hp for 2 weeks totally no contact and ppl msg me tats why battery still full :(u noe the feeling of being lonely?the feeling of being rejected?I admit I am a sucky person, but I realli cannot take this loneliness,christmas and new year is coming but I am feeling realli sad and melancholic. I seriously nid frens though i may seem despo haiz i hope sum1 thr realli understands me:(
THAT IS WHAT THE FORUM IS FOR!
For annoying, whiny teenagers, who can't write in decent English,
of which delivery is already bad, the content is half assed too!
So you then stop to think right?
Seriously Teenage? Why?
You're like an editorial public figure. Why?
So just to make sure it was just this one bad example I chanced upon..
I scroll down some more..only to find more. The horror!
Here is one by a random girl:
What is it? and oso pls help!
18 December 2007 2 Comments Posted in Relationship List All Categories
Actually when u like some1, how do u feel? When I'm near this guy, I feel nervous and oso kind of...excited. I oso keep thinking about him. The bad thing is, an ex-classmate hu transfer sch noes and he told the guy whom I like. Now I'm so embarrassed! The ex-classmate oso told the guy's fren, and when I asked him, he said he had told some others in my class and told them 2 spread!!!so I hav 3 questions.
1) Do I really like this guy
2) Wat is it like when u like some1?
3) Wat should I do?
Well what you should do is go for English Classes.
and "oso please help"?
Oso YOUR HEAD, Vanessa will say to you!
Oh dear god!
So this. Right here. Today!
Justifies myself as a NOT-so-WHINY person!
Trust me, I'm surprised myself!
Oh! And just to be the bitch that I am.
On the first forum you see..
about the loner...
WAIT!
*thinks of Jonny from Broadcast*
AHAHAHAHAHA!
Anyways I replied his forum by saying:
"OMG! THIS IS TOO FUNNY! HAHAHAH!"
Of course I changed my nick back to something else.
He would have gone..
" EH! You very rude hor Just Hirzi Actually! No Nicks "
The way I see it,
there can only be two outcomes.
1) He kills himself.
2) He will feel more lonely and stupid
3) The 'OSO' girl should make friends with him.
Who knows?
In this world of virtuality..anything can happen.
We ugly folks might have a chance!
XOXO! HirziXXX!
PS: 2 outcomes and 3 bullets.. Yea I failed maths. They didn't tell you? Mass Commers suck at maths. hell at least we don't post such horid forums. Ok! Imma bask in my sudden induction of Self-esteem!
( 7:34 AM )