Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Sunday, December 16, 2007

STRESS101: The Bestfriend Therapy!

**Be warned.This is one of them Bestfriend saturated posts. Not for those quesy at heart..
and has been very disapproving towards the Hirzi-Munah friendship. I will blog about what I did, not about what I didn't get to do.. So Peace!

Scenario 1: Parkway Parade.

We went around parkway repeating the inro to
Baby Got Back by Sir Mix A Lot everytime we were behind a random lady. For those self concious ones, they turned but when they do, we break into the chorus of the song. Embarassed? I think so too.

Hirzi: OMG BECKY! Look at her butt! It's just so big!???!
Munah: I know... She look like one of them Rap Guy's girlfriends..
Hirzi: Whoever understands those guys anyway..
Munah: Yeah! They're just dating her because she look like a total Prostitute!
Hirzi: Look at it! It's just so round.. It's sooo OUT THERE!
Munah: It's just so BLACK!

*Random Ladies Turn*
*Munah and Hirzi pretends to listen to Ipod*

Both: I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!

So it's been eons since bestfriend and I get to hung out and do stupid stuff like we always do. But above were one of them stupid things we finally got to revive after so long. Don't get us wrong. We're still busy but finding more time to get busy together. WIth Open house and all. I hear the general public going "OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Scenario 2: Marina Square

*Enters Mango*
*Notices how pack it is*

Hirzi: *Claps. Claps* People Munah wants to shop! So if you all may live in an orderly fashion.

*People stare and awkward silence*

Hirzi: No? Ok! Nevermind! *Leaves*

Scenario 3: Orchard

You know one of them human statues that busk along Orchard? Mun took the liberty of shocking them from the sides by jumping into their face and shouting. Did they get shocked? Yup! Did they move? Yup! Were they professional now? Don't think so!



Oh and this is us with M&Ms!

But my favourite scenario is when we were walking down, and we notice a bunch of Christmas set ups. I being the more vigilant one, went up to a lady in a headscarf and said aloud in her face: "MAKCIK!"

Mun dragged me by the arm, and asked me what the hell I was thinking. Apparently we have this code where we don't disturb makciks, cause Mun fears her life with them. But thing was, I already knew that they were one of them Christmas characters- roleplaying.

In the 'Makcik's Case', she was being the Virgin Mary.

So when Mun found out, we decided to make a mockery out of them, since they look like makciks to Salam them! Awwwww! They prepared something for Hari Raya Haji. Sweet Sweet Chinese Folks!

Look! Look at how clueless they are!?

They probably had no idea how to react!

Makcik 1:Makcik 2!
And the last highlight for today is when Munah shouted to the Sheperds from the Holy Night!

Munah: YOU'RE NOT AN ARAB! STOP MAKING FUN OF US! WE DON'T LOOK LIKE THIS!

Hirzi: Ya lah! ARABS HAVE BIG EYES! Yours so small! HOR?

*Munah nods*

OH! that scenario reminded me of the time we were at Raffles last week.
There was this Barbie Prince and Princess Roadshows.. and one Prince came out to sing!
To my horror, it was some Asian guy pretending to be white and wearing a blonde wig!
To make sure our children weren't deceived, I shouted:
"YOU'RE NOT A PRINCE! YOU'RE NOT CAUCASION! YOU'RE ASIAN!"
& little did I know that a white man stood before me.
He turned.
He stared.
and he laughed.
Tsk!

Oh Bestfriend! More of these stuff soon k? MORE!

On that note! I live you with Munah.
I straightened out her hair and centrepart it!
Doesnt she remind you of that flat key contestant from the Search for The Next Doll- Mariella?
No? Ok I remind you!




You know what I don't get? Why people are so disapproving of anyone who makes Munah their bestfriend. It's like you all would die to see us separate issit?


( 8:50 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket