Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Friday, December 07, 2007
Before I Don't Have Any Excuses Left to Post This.
My AWESOME FRIEND- VANESSA!
And Her 5 Awesome Moments...
Scene: In The Bus
Hirzi: *Annoying Vanessa in the bus*
Vanessa: Eh. Can you please talk to Munah (in a considerate tone)
Scene: At Munah's House.
Munah: Ok! I am going to go pray for a while...
5 MINUTES LATER...
Vanessa: (Peaking out into the Living Room) EH THERE IS SOMETHING THERE!
Huda/Raihan: Huh? What..
Hirzi: (indifferent) Oh it's Munah she's praying. Muslim girls wear this white garb when praying.
Vanessa: OH! SCARE ME! I THOUGHT WHAT!?
Scene: At Munah's Nearby Confectionary
Munah's Maid: Eh HELLO!
Vanessa: (All Excited and Nudging the Maid's Shoulder) EH HELLO YOU! HI!
Scene: Monday Lunches
Hirzi: (Annoying Vanessa Again)
Vanessa: EH YOU GO ORDER YOUR FOOD LAH YOU! DON'T TALK TO ME!
Scene: Model Backdrop for Runway Show
Host: And that was XXX, child prodigy with the violin..
Random Audience Member: ENCORE!!!
Vanessa: (Still in her pose after waiting for the child to end so long..) ENCORE YOUR HEAD LAH!
( 8:00 AM )