Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Monday, December 10, 2007
And all that Jazz.
I've been doing well keeping composed.
I guess.
Knowing me, I am holding this up very well.
Adultery, is not something minor after all.
There is something in me that just wants to
Bank 00 all of this...
And then there's this in me
that wants to forgive her..
and pick up where we left off.
But while I think that's easy..
I cannot forget what's happened..
And it will bite me at the back of my head,
like the motherfucking regular migraines!
And then, there's him to think about too.
But really internalise this both of you..
After all that I've devoted myself to..
All the time I spent being there for both of you..
And all the unjust you've put me through..
Don't I deserve a closure?
No! I don't think your last explanation justifies the story..
There's a lot yet to be unravel..
Come on idiots!
It's not like I'll leap at you and hurl insults..
or worst...
File lawsuits...
I'm just asking for a closure..
Even if it means the truth was to just humilliate me..
I could care less..
I need to know, that I can stop pretending to be all composed..
and not linger on ambiguity..
Call me Monochromic..
But I think it's only fair.
Yes. Term Test what?
Seriouly..
Don't I deserve that?
I fucking was there for you, when you lost someone special.
DAMN IT!
Both of you!
All of you actually!!!
I don't care that you've lied..
I just need to know why.
I guess you don't care.
( 4:37 AM )