Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Thursday, November 01, 2007
Quotes From My Funny Friend Huda!
FUNNY QUOTE 1
(after a whole session of screaming endlessly)
Mun: This is so fun!
Huda: I KNOW! IT'S LIKE A CONCERT..(pause).. IN OUR PANTS!
Funny Quote 2
(on the topic of Huda and Hirzi feeling ugly)
Raihan: But Qusomething said it himself. He said you were hot!
Huda: (pause)....ITS NOT ENOUGH!
Funny Quote 3
(icebreakers)
Huda: Dear God. Why are people so boring.
Tutor: How about you? Tell us more about yourself.
Huda: Im actually quite a boring person...
Funny Quote 4
(random)
Huda: I've always wanted to practice my southern accent so that I can say, 'WHAT IN TARNATION!'
Funny Quote 5
(on being class rep)
Huda: I'm too cool for school!
Mrs Nah: All right who would like to be class rep!?
Munah&Hirzi: Huda Huda!
Mrs Nah: Oh Ok!
Munah&Hirzi: Oopps.
Huda: You guys suck!
Funny Quote 6
(after lunch)
Huda: (patting Munah's back) Burp Munah Burp..
Munah: STOP IT LAH!
Huda:Do you want it to come out the other side!
Funny Quote 7
(disturbing Huda)
Huda: (To Munah) I WILL PUNCH YOUR ARAB FACE!
and lots more lah.
I don't care if you think this is lame!
Huda is funny and cool!
It takes you to hang out with her to understand.
So if you don't bother..then fine!
Live a bored life!
( 3:14 AM )