Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,
&
Thursday, November 29, 2007
MUN'S MAKESHIFT BIRTHDAY FIRST!
Cause the arab shares her birthday with mother..
technically it don't belong to us the first day.
But since we had to meet her anyways..
here's our makeshift plan first!
LOVE THE BESTFRIEND!
The gorgeous birthday bag I gave!
I miss touching you already!
Because I Can!
Because Ah Chan has a beautiful neck!
Because apparently it's a Sec 5 pose!
Because Ah Chan is contagious!
Because they dissed my self-made classy red-dotted tissue!
NICE WHAT! Hor Mun!
Mun: Hor!
Yours look like this.....
EEEEEEEE!
HMPH!
Huda joined us in time for cake!
and hey!
Its my camera and I'll whore if I want too!
HAWT!
HAWTER!
HAWTEST!
Apparently they all wore pink!
and after which-
SCENES FROM THE GROPE!
Twas the moment!
Twas the reaction!
Twas the conclusion!
Did we regret it?
I think not! (Huda, 2007)
and Raihan the Kental Rigid freak,
had to use birthday girl for assignments.
but amidts all this chaos, huda maintained..
cause she's too cool for Fuck!
-END!-
( 8:57 AM )
Still the bitch!
idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!
Arab(s).
Munah
The Others
Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15
The What's-their-face?
Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong
The Bloodline
Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin
Hear ye! Hear Ye!
Thanx bitch!
Brushes:
&
%
!
?
Design:
kriss
Download:
blogskins
Image from:
getty
Image host:
photobucket