Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Thursday, November 15, 2007
I am.
I am so pissy this semester in a way, I can't quite fathom!
I can't even put my finger to it.
It is just filled with too much ambiguity. You know?
No. Actually you don't.
I feel like I'm challenging myself too much.
I am making myself a by-product of what I assume people expect out of me.
It's so bleargh this feeling.
To top it up..
I feel so alone.
I don't even understand certain things anymore.
So much uncertainty lingers around.
It kinda disgusts me.
Its is very me to be in the know.
People are just flipping it 180 for me,
and this makes me uncomfortable,
makes me feel uncomfortable greatly!
I don't even know my comfort zone anymore.
I don't want to be home!
I don't want to be in school!
Friends are just all over the place.
Trust me, you'd be surprise where closer ones fare in distance now.
I know maybe it is my calling to be Independant.
But dear god warn me lah!
Alaaaa dunno lah!
Broadcast Performance Evaluation say I'm too American! I need to pull myself together. I can't say I don't agree. But dear God I feel like I'm not me no more. But you know what, I can do this. I can change myself. The media won't cater to you, you gotta suck it up and be what they want you to be. Besides I might just surprise you at the end of this semester.
Oh Internship you bother me so!
(Sad face)
( 7:03 AM )