Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Friday, November 09, 2007

Dearest Bestfriend!

I miss you! With all my heart, I miss you! I see you everyday. I do. But I miss you! You've been so busy lately, sometimes you fly by and I go "Oh ok.. errmm See you tomorrow?". I miss having time to sit down and just talk to you or laugh at things. I don't blame you or your schedule. Secretly I admire you. I admire how you handle your life that is so chop-chop! I wouldn't be able to. You were always someone I wanted to emulate. Its true.

This evening was sweet. I really tried to be strong, tearing at random moments of the day but never breaking down. But when I was alone with you finally, and I read a friend's email, it was just adding water to my overflowing bottle. Drip by drip by drip by drip. (Wilson, 2007)

I like how I can just burst into an, "Oh Munah!", cry in your arms and you wouldn't even question me. You just held me tightly and firmly, reassuring that's for sure. And to top it off, you cry along. You don't know what went on, but you cry along. Because I know you feel heavy to see someone close getting hurt. And for that I love your soul. I do!

Dear God.

My family is childish and more than often stupid. Sometimes its like I'm disciplining kids. I think you should surprise the family one day, knock on our day and shove sense down their throat. They don't even notice, when I'm not around. Heck they don't even notice my Bulimia.

Yes Yes! Surprise Surprise. Im Bulimic. I run to the toilet after meals. Whatever la. Judge me if you must. Its been close to 2 months and more already. People are bound to know. Ala whatev la!


But Bestfriend. I love you! I do.


( 8:03 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket