Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Friday, November 23, 2007
Because it's my freaking space!
I hate it when people come to my place.
Especially if they plan to sleep over!
Especially if they're Malaysians and they come in convoys of cars!
Not just that, with a whole population of Malaysia's Childcare Centres!
What makes me even more cranky is my cousin's wedding I have to attend to this weekend.
No that I hate her, but if you don't know me...
I don't dig weddings!
Will not attend one, will not have one, will not dream of having one.
If i do get married, will convey via SMS!
Like assignments and scehdules and ambiguity in my roster isn't to cranky for enough...
They're pushing me over the edge.
The Malaysian relatives are spliting into half.
Half to my aunt in Hougang and the other half over to Serangoon!
And the one getting married, the Relative in Yishun!
Makes sense no?
You all may think I'm being arrogant and exageratting.
But think a beautiful monsoon weekend..
Packed with screaming Malaysian Nieces and Nephews...
Karaokaeing brother and mother and cousins...
and a whole lot of SHIZZ!
I CANNOT!
EURGH!
MY MA JUST ENTERED MY ROOM!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY WILL NOT SLEEP OVER! NO!
TSK! Just when I needed you the most! EURGH!
Anyone willing to bunk me in tonight?
( 9:45 AM )