Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Friday, October 19, 2007

Turning 19 on 19!
Its Raihan Birthday! And she can cry if she want to!
No la No tears today!
But.. we sure missed each other and had fun!
T'was our last outing as Groupmates together!
Hope You Loves'ed it Bitch!
I T'was Mr. Agenda as usual!
Cute right!?
I know ah.
So for some of you readers, you all may wonder.
I thought Hirzi said he was ugly and refused to be seen in pictures or public?
I have got the solution friends..
I shared with Huda, who's also in the 'Incubation Process'.
Said Huda to all those who are poking fun of us now:
"Once we become gorgeous, DAMN YOU PEOPLE!"
Anyway, the trick is in the pose.
Notice how in pictures,
I strategically place either my hands or clothings to cover the ugly parts.
Besides it can pass off as high fashion! It does!
Thats it Hirzi!
WORK IT!
Soon everyone caught on the disease!
Thats it Huda work it! Work it!
Gimme Fierce!
Vanessa Fail!
But since your pretty, NVM THEN!
Thats it guys.
He attempted the Pretzel Hands!
Yes Huda Yes!
Its all about connecting the eyes with the camera!
Mun..... err... NO!
"Wait, wasn't today someone's birthday", thought us.
Oh yea!
We suddenly remembered again and took individual photos with her!
Hirzi and Rai.
Still refusing to show my face and hair on camera!
Van and Rai.
4 semesters and counting.
Huds and Rai.
The Love Hate Friendship!
Work the hand Huda. Work the hand!
Mun and Rai.
SEC 5!!!
Very Good Huda.
You were attentive!
3 stars for that! ***
Birthday girl can work with more sex!
Work it girl work it!
Oh did we tell you? She wore make up!
My pantat too ketat!
Ducktouring!
FYI, i wasn't walking like that the whole way.
I make them stop and wait for me to fix the scarf and hoodie,
when they want to take pics!
Yup only Huda and I felt ugly!
THE GIFTS!
The ding dong actually thought that me and mun got her free cruise with Mr. Bean!
SILLY!
Hello Hidayah!
The group gift!
Raihan was in glee.
Mun insist it captures the moment.
I think its a nice DSA poster. No?
Her Quote on a Shirt. Diva tau!
Love.
Nigerian Love for the birthday girl.
Huda quick with reflexes!
The guide found out it was her birthday
and made her choose a friend to spell ducktours with the butt!
Foo Raihan!
Adjust pants lagi?
Clearly I was more into it and spelling it clearer.
Notice how she didnt moove at all!
Cruising Cruising Cruise!

The View



The lovely cakes of which we have no plates for,
and of which Raihan was still 18 according to the candles!

We tried to follow this template:
But Huda got too particular with the format and allignment..
So yeah..
Oh well!
Raihan giving a good Blow Job!
Vanessa Too Pretty!
I can't stand her.
and like true arabs we ate the cake like that!
So the Camp Fat David!

What!? its a Nice! (Esna, 2007)
I promis I won't eat tmr!
Hirzi: Wait! Wait! Wait! I havn't wear my scarf!
and all this becaus eyou're our favourite Raihan.
May you enjoy 19th!
And God bless you all the strength you need to pull through this.
May you enjoy next semester without your favourite Thai, Arab and Peranakan!
Fare thee well!



( 9:40 AM )