Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,
& Sunday, October 14, 2007
Just Cause..
My Internet is down.
Actually.
Its the lappy!
Am at cousin's place beraya-ing!
No new pictures; Just Cause....
(a) I Feel Ugly
(b) I Look Ugly
(c) My Skin is Bad. My Hair is Bad. My Body's Fat. Which means; I'm Ugly.
(d) and of course the internet is down.
God! I don't know how to go back to school in my current state.
I have two options.
(i) Don't go to school.
(ii) wear a paper bag over which says: "STOP LOOKING! I'M INSECURE!"
and yes. I'm ugly.
so if you see me in public, just remember:
"I was once upon a time better looking."
it helps the self-esteem.
Pictures don't lie though.
I did look like what I did.
Only that, age is cathcing on to me a tad too soon.
OK! Thats all.
Just want to update you all before you all get shock and disgusted when chancing upon me. Yeap! Its Bad! Dhanie has better hair!
( 8:05 AM )