Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Saturday, September 15, 2007

Talk about productivity.
My convo with Jaclyn.

Hirzi&decisions. says:
so tell me tindered boxes

how have you spent the hols?

linger on, your pale blue eyes says:
ahhh. thats a hard one


Hirzi&decisions. says:
no reaLLY


linger on, your pale blue eyes says:
doing random things.


linger on, your pale blue eyes says:
just wasting my time basically.
i havent been very constructive.

(sad smiley)

Hirzi&decisions. says:
i havnt been progressive either


Hirzi&decisions. says:
talk about big changes


Hirzi&decisions. says:
no wait..


Hirzi&decisions. says:
no one did talk about big changes. LOL! OH WELL!


linger on, your pale blue eyes says:
HAHA


linger on, your pale blue eyes says:
i would love a big change though


linger on, your pale blue eyes says:
like a HUGE elephantine change.

like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH.

linger on, your pale blue eyes says:
or something


Hirzi&decisions. says:
like like i would like surgery! like that?


linger on, your pale blue eyes says:
mmmm yes perhaps a nice nose job


linger on, your pale blue eyes says:
or a new nice boy thing that i could love perhaps! or both!


Hirzi&decisions. says:
i would do anything for 10cm grant in height


Hirzi&decisions. says:
maybe i should adopt a child!


Hirzi&decisions. says:
everyone's doing it....


linger on, your pale blue eyes says:
HHAHAHA


linger on, your pale blue eyes says:
what kind of child?


Hirzi&decisions. says:
a small one!



I really, really should have drive and motivation this holidays.
Something worth it, to slave for.
I mean I deserve this break, considering how much I slaved last semester for school.

Among the priorities I have now are:

1) Grow Hair. (Never do Mohawks again)
2) Loose Weight/ Tone Up
3) Clear skin

But I need more than just that..
And I'm broke all at the same time.
I need Ideas!
Anyone??

COME ON!
Ya'll don't want me to adopt a small child now!


( 10:44 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket