Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Friday, September 14, 2007
If its not for Ramadhan....
I WOULD HAVE GRABBED YOUR BALLS,
PLUCK THEM OUT!
BREW IT IN SOUP!
MAKE YOU DOWN IT..
DIGEST IT!
POOP IT OUT
AND REPEAT THE CYLCE FROM DOWING IT!
Yes to you! Whoever you are!
You just don't go around the mosque
to steal people's slippers when they're praying.
IT'S RAMADHAN FOR GOD'S SAKE!
and this is not the first time, on Ramadhan.
Someone stole my Quicksilvers 2 years ago.
and now my favourite Hava Sandals, I rewarded myself with for doing well in O's!
It might be buruk but it meant so much to me!
and the management, which I'm NOT blaming,
gave me this ugly pair of slip-ons to go home in. You know?
The kind thats made of rubber and old Pakciks wear..
I could have cried everystep of the way home, feeling hideous.
That slip-ons were the closest thing to suicide in my terms ok!
But because its Ramadhan, Imma say this..
Actually I have to say this.
"May god forgive the person who stole my slippers and right his wrong to serve God in his lifetime the best that he can possibly. May he learn from this. Amin"
But if it was other months!
Refer to the top suggested action I would have taken!
Now I Ain't got no Havaianas.
*Ponders*
*Looks at Munah*
Mun..would daddy Bagharib mind,
you know...in light of Ramadhan...
( 6:52 AM )