Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Endearing Love Between a Brother and his Sister.

Scenario: At the cemetry.
Characters: Hirzi playing Brother & Iffah Playing 6 year old sister.
Plot: Borther telling sister of what he wants when he has passed on.

Hirzi: Iffah when I die, I want my stones to be silver.

Iffah: Stones? You mean the pebbles from the sea there?

Hirzi: No as in the grave, I want you to mount it up so there won't be flooding.

Iffah: Oh ok. *Ponders like a dutifull sister would*

Hirzi: Then you must bring me white roses, I Don't want anything else!

Iffah: Pink lah! Pink nicer!

Hirzi: *Throws tantrum, in cemetry mind you* I DON'T WANT!

Iffah: Ok Ok lah. White roses lah.

Hirzi: Then maybe you can bring magazines or something, because I might get bored.

Iffah: HUH! MAGAZINE? BUT YOU PASS AWAY READY WHAT? IBUU Abang G, want me to give him magazine when he pass away at the Kubur!

Mother: Astaraghfirllahalazim!!!!

Hirzi: Then maybe, you can come down on my birthday to my kubur.

Iffah: Oh ok! Come down on your birthday. *Makes a mental checklist*

Hirzi: Yeah bring balloons or something. Or Cake! I like cake!

Iffah: Subahanallah! *Shakes head*

Hirzi: Oh then maybe you can build fence around my kubur?

Iffah: Fan like the aircon one ah?

Hirzi: NO! Fence like that..*points to random kubur*

Iffah: OH!

Hirzi: Then you put stools stools..Aiya! Benches lah Benches better! Then put umbrella, cause sometimes hot ah the weather, Aiyah just build a Gazebo also can lah! Then spray perfume when you visit me. Lacoste! Lacoste! So people know its my kubur.

Iffah: HUH! SPRAY PERFUME? IBUUUUUU! Abang G want me to spray perfume when he pass away already. (Iffah has this thing againts saying 'die', it sounds disrespectful according to her. She insisted that doing the bending index finger action is better prefered.)

Mother: Astaraghfirllahalazim! *Shakes head*

Hirzi: Oh then last last! You put powerpoint lah and wireless, and when you visit me bring laptop so I can check my friendster and blog!

Iffah: *ponders on cue*

Hirzi: Tell your children to visit me ah.

Iffah: Ok lor!

Hirzi: Aiyah! Just make sure my kubur (Grave) is the nicest in my plot.

Iffah: Ok.

Mother: When Ibu die Ibu want.....

Hirzi: *In whispers* Walk quickly Iffah! Walk quickly.

[End]


( 11:37 PM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket