Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Wednesday, August 29, 2007

OMG! We're back Again!

The painful semester has yet again given way to our much deserving holidays.
Even though I may add that I LOVED THIS SEMESTER
regardless of the assignments,
regardless of BMR .

So you should be seeing me blog more often..

And I thought I could enjoy the holidays more often, but no...
Just this morning I woke to a relapse with an Asthma attack.
And its been what 8 years since I last depended on those puffs.
But mummy had some, and she was still around when that happen.
So I'm coo I'm cool.

But back to me not enjoying my holidays.
People just have a thing againts me having fun, don't they?

Everyone of my friends always tell me.
Hirzi One day, You are so gonna get beaten up,
with the kind of Antics you and Munah pull all the time.

SO BACK TO THE STORY I ALMOST GOT ARRESTED!

We just ended our lunch yesterday at Tamp,
when me, Mun Vanessa and Huds wanted to make our way to Bugis for our Hair Appointment.
And Munah and me made this pact, that everytime we see a policeman, we would w ave and say
"Hey Police", in the most cutest and adorablest voice ever. Really!

So there were four of them.
And being the happy me, I waved at all four.
Up to the last officer, who was talking on the phone.
My treatment on him was no different;
a subtle wave and a normal tone "Hey Police"

And what did I get from him.
That bloody smart ass shouted at me.
"HEY! YOU THINK FUNNY ISSIT COME HERE!"
Like as if I'm one of those small fries in NS.
I will be, but not yet.

That officer who was probably a mat back in his schooling days and never made it through O'levels decided to act like his a big shot. He was speaking to me in miserable English. I hate it when you try hard to speak in English to me ok? Like come on. He was clearly only an NS boy who was on duty and no more than an officer or even someone highly ranked in the force.

He asked me for my IC, and you know how IC works.
Just key in my IC no. and all my life's information would be listed.
He made his other fellowmen do the call up and find out about my record.
The other officers, you could tell by their faces looked rather dumbfounded.
You could tell that they found it stupid too, to holdback someone for saying 'Hi'.

To be honest, I was scared.
Imagine the headlines:
"Boy 18, arrested for saying Hi to the guards on duty."

But Honestly, its stupid.
But after a while I realised, I
'm a media student and I have power and a valid voice over him.
Because firstly I can, and secondly I speak better than him.

So I was held back, and you could tell that he had no idea what to do with me.
So he asked me a few questions and act like his threatening.
Shouting at me in front of the public saying,
"We never disturb you right, you must disturb us is it? Can't you see we're on duty?"

Like what kind of a sentence is that? So the Mat!
err, yea I can and err saying Hi is merely courtesy,
you no O-level qualificationed ASS!

And he interogated me, with questions like, where I'm schooling, what course.

Asshole: What course?

Hirzi: CMM.

Asshole: Whats that?

Hirzi: *disgusted* Mass Communication....

and I don't know why but he didn't know how to react after that. Pfft. I bet he was like, "I've always wanted to be in that course, but now I guess I will just sign on in the PA.:("

and then he asked me, so where are you going later.
I said I had an appointement, and he was persistent and asked what..
Like personal space much, I learnt that you know?
But just to rub it in his face that he was ugly, I had no qualms in telling him:

Hirzi: Oh My Toni&Guy Modelling Appointment. We're all going.

*Asshole looks at me and girls, asshole keeps quiet*

I bet he terdiam when he realised how gorgeous my female friends were. NO. I bet he just wanted to know more about the girls. When Munah came to my rescue and told them:

Munah: Errr, we're kinda in a rush can we go now?

Asshole: *In suddenly ter-nice voice* Oh could you please wait there.

So that jerk didn't know what else he could detained me for, besides the other boys who had my ic probably realised that my record is clear from the HQ, so he let me off.

But before I do, he gave me an Abangly advice.
Please, you can be an Abang somewhere else. My one brother at home is enough.

He said:
"Kau dah besar tau, *looks at Ic for age*, Dah boleh fikir sendiri. Kita kalau tak kacau kau, kau jangan kacau kita. Paham tak?"

So I said my sorries and I left. Stupid Much.

I don't remember your name, but I remember your friend who was nicer to me and who found it stupid too. Muhamad Firdaus. If the world has a few more of him, we wouldn't face global warming and flash floods!

And the fact that you're not even anyone big and you wanted to detain me, for a simple Hi! I know you're a nothing in your force now. So I was very annoyed I told myself I have to be the Media student that I am, and embarass him by putting this issue in the open.

Raihan suggested that I was not in the wrong and my voice can be valid enough for the Straits Times Forum. So being the Media student that I am, and since its the holidays, I hope I'd get the motivation to slam him publicly. Like we say all the time, don't mess with Media students, our influence is pervasive!

FYI, My 2nd Toni&Guy Runway show is this saturday, Bug me for tix!

PS: And keep reading this page people. Somethings telling me, its going to be quite the holidays.


( 9:45 PM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket