& Wednesday, August 08, 2007
BEAUTIFUL LIAR!
So just earlier on in the evening, Mun and I were at the bus stop. We were having fun, all caught up speaking in thick Indian accents, pretending to be indian and all that bollywood! (Get it, I replace "jazz" from All that Jazz!, Get it? Oh I'm so funny!)
Anyways, we were creating a mockery out of ourselves by shouting out the random people that passed by us, in Indian Accent.
*boy walks pass*
Hirzi: Boy!
*Chinese Man walks pass*
Munah: Man!
*Lady in 20's walks pass*
Hirzi: OLD LADY!
*Lady stares*
Hirzi: Areree! Look at the Vomen Mun! She is staring at me and judging me! Just because I'm Indian from India!
Munah: Yesh! Yesh! I see her to be judging you with her judge face of judging. She look like a judge!
*Munah notices random Indian girl whom we don't know and have just met!*
Munah: (In whispers) Look Indian! Friend Hirzi friend!
Hirzi: FRIEND!!!!!!!
*Girl all in shock and smiles*
Indian Girl: I've know the both of you? Where...How do I know you again!
(awkward silence...)
Hirzi: CDS!
CDS is a subject where you have to take and complete your credit units to graduate from your diploma. In CDSs, you merge with random people from other courses.
Indian Girl: RIGHT! OMG! Yes. hahaha! No wonder I was like, I know you. So how are you?
*Hirzi Munah baffled by the fact that she's acting like she really know us well!*
Hirzi: Oh yeah! We've been busy and tired and stuff. How about you?
Indian Girl: Ok! Just finished class.
(awkward silence)
Hirzi: Ok! So I'll see you around?
Indian Girl: Ok! sure. See you in class.
*Munah Hirzi chuckles*
Oh there will be no next class with you, Im sure. LIAR!
How can someone fake to know a person with so much conviction? LOL!
I know now, next time if she'd be faking me or not. Hmmph!
Damn! I should have said: " We met at bed wetters camp or something!"
( 9:48 AM )