Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hirzi Its as if we're playing with fire! says:
Shariff added me


Bagharib says:
I thought it was spelt differently..

Bagharib says:
hmph... I dont like him! he went to hang out with those bunch of minahs at starbucks... (i think)


Hirzi Its as if we're playing with fire! says:
yeah yeah yeah


Bagharib says:
I dont understand you know..

Bagharib says:
am I not malay-ish enough for his liking?! *goes melodramatic*

Bagharib says:
I mean, I'm pleasant enough right.. and funny.. boy, am I funny


Hirzi Its as if we're playing with fire! says:
Maybe he will move to you one day and get bored of the malay taste

Hirzi Its as if we're playing with fire! says:
its like malay cakes you know?

Hirzi Its as if we're playing with fire! says:
Once a while- sweet!


Hirzi Its as if we're playing with fire! says:
Too much of it and you want a kebab next.

Hirzi Its as if we're playing with fire! says:
thats you dear

Hirzi Its as if we're playing with fire! says:
you

Hirzi Its as if we're playing with fire! says:
You're a Kebab!


Bagharib says:
but arab desserts are like, freakinshly sweet

Hirzi Its as if we're playing with fire! says:
I SAID KEBAB RIGHT!


Bagharib says:
haha

Bagharib says:
kebab..

Bagharib says:
okay I will settle for kebab..

Bagharib says:
okay la..

Bagharib says:
ugh! I still dont get it! He's so weird.. I've never met a guy who likes a teeny weeny lil minah in the making..

Bagharib says:
*shakes head*

Bagharib says:
it's okay.. alim will just have to do

Bagharib says:
haha

Bagharib says:
oh alim


Hirzi Its as if we're playing with fire! says:
ALYPH LAH!


Bagharib says:
hahahahahhaha! same la.. still got 2 syllable!



So back to the first question you have in front of the convo Munah.
Yes dear, You're FUCKNY!
AHAHAHAHAHAH! Go figure. Im just proud I have her.


( 3:26 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket