Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yesterday I was determined.
Determined to leave all of you and never come back.

I wanted to run so far.
Maybe I would have come back home.
Maybe I wouldn't.

You said to me.
"We are family, we shouldn't hide things from each other. Tell me your problem!"

But really with the nonsense you pull up everytime.
How do I even feel like I want to belong?
So you asked.
If I was embarassed to be associated with you.
If I feel like I didn't belong.

You think?

One of these days.
I may just never look back and move on.
And you only have yourselves to thank.
I think you should all grow up.
Tell me, how can fight between you demons affect me so.
I don't know, maybe I still care?
Its not long before I don't.

Test my patience.

And you my friend.
You need to not pressure yourself too much.
Look at you, sick and still doing assignments.
No asses can bring you down.
Hell hath no fury for Hirzi's scorn.

Me motivated, is all of you intimidated.


( 10:02 PM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket