Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Today I am so proud of myself!

Im done with French!
Im done with Sing Cam Proposal (Minus storyboard)!
Im done with Radio commercial!
Im doing BOE tommorow!

And hey! Im practically done with most of the individual assignments for the following term!
Call me bored, But I'd like to think of myself as efficient!

Today was nice.
I showed my cousin a glimpse of my assignment.
I wasn't expecting her comment,
but it was nice and fuzzy the feeling I get.

All my intention was just...
no wait I had no intention.
The page was just there when she was lingering around me and the lappie.
So I told her those were my assignments for the past 2 months.

But she said:
"Wow that's more than my work load!"

I guess sometimes, we just want to feel appreciatted.
As much as we (students) tell ourselves everyday that,
"Hey! Im doing fine. My workload's not that much."

When really all that honestly go through our minds are:
"OMFG! I WANNA CRY! I HATE MY LIFE! I SHOULD JUST DIE NOW!"

I guess no one really know the hardwork that goes in the various field,
until they experience it themselves.

Everyone figured that,
"Oh painting supervisor. Big WOOP!"

when actually there is a lot of science that goes along with it.

and than of course there is the Mass Comm Stereotype.
"Oh look! He's in Mass Comm. He's so boring, no life moron! His life is so nosey and poking into people's business and all attention seeking!!!"

Take a breather.
Come into our world.
Realised we don't do a lot of in-front-of-camera-stuff anyways.

So no dear.
There is no fame or glory.
Just passion.

Besides our grading criteria is very idea-based.
There is no right or wrong.
Just whether you can impress them or not.
And not having black and white guidelines can only mean that there is a high possibility for subjective marking!

Call me the slut that I am!
But I am proud to be in my field.
And if you think, what we do are peanuts and fame..
think again.
You will probably come out of the Mass Comm Experience, like a sissy boy crying for mummy!

So where was I again?
Oh yes! Im proud of myself.
Im done with a lot of assignments.
This year! Im kicking ASS!


( 11:50 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket