Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Monday, June 18, 2007
So What Can I Get You This 25th My Dear?
Part 2.
So people really don't learn their lessons.
Never. Not even after a blog post.
One just asked me again..
after reading the same post!
So today I took the liberty, the fact that bestie is not around,
to prance around town a little, for some ME time.
While I would like to blog about the interestingly queer day, what help would it be to you, in helping facillitate the decision to make the purchase for this 25th!
HAHA!
So here I go, in random order.
Not of any importance what so ever.
(1) G2000 Blu, New Straight Jeans. Beige with fine white stripes. Cotton. Waist 28' Length 71. Cost: $41.70 after 30% off! Good deal no? Haha
(2) Hairdryer. I broke mine in Australia and I can afford to shave off minutes to get to school on time, with a hairdryer. I really don't mind cheap ones. Small ones from Mustafa. Heard they're UBER CHEAP! Get those. Pleaseeee...
(3) FCUK t-shirts. Plain white with motiff, Hot as FCUK or Cool as FCUK or Too busy to FCUK. Size S for T-shirts. Been wanted those for eons already. Cost: $49. You can share that..*puppy dog eyes*
(4) Cologne. CKin2U, CKsummer, CK Eternal. Thats if you're a big spender. LOL. If not skip number 4. HAHA!
(5)Katharine Mcphee CD. YES! THAT!
(6)ZARA, Long sleeve V Neck sweater. Red. Size M or S. Come on I've never had a Zara. Cost: $39
(7) Accesories from Topman or River Island. Those nice dangly, pirate-ish looking ones with keys or funky idols. Or their rings. Or their bracelets. Those are nice and cheap. I think. I don't dig those with cross. FYI I'm Muslim.
(8) Pull and Bear has lotsa nice tee's. But I hate those sesame street and cartoon ones. Its so Everyone-else-have-also. Size is 'S'. S strictly for tees. But I reckon don't get me tees, unless you are sure I will like it or its my style. Trust me, I have a lot of birthday shirts I have yet to wear.
(9) Art Easel. Art Canvas. Art Acrylic Paints. ArtFRIEND!
and that was that!
Haha!
But you know, I am not picky with gifts.
I love gifts, no matter what they are.
Its just that some gifts you love more than the others I guess.
I just want great company from my close ones and a nice cake.
That's all really.
You don't have to buy any of the above.
I'd be grateful if you got me anything at all.
It's just that you know since you asked...
and I am that kind of person who must have an answer to a question..
I figured I searched deep in me or deep in the malls to find for you the best wisest answer!
HAH!
Please alias with Bestfriend, aka Munah to know who has already gotten me what. She will manage gift traffic. It would be Carolyn all over if I get 3 of the same gift. Not that I won't appreciatte it?! Its just that I want your gift for me to be special. Yes YOU are special to me.
Call me shameless..
But I think I'm only trying to help.
[ ;) like a slut ]
PS: I bought a nice new wallet today. So wallets are a NO NO!..
unless ermmm you got it already. Then I still would like it..errm I would!!
( 5:56 AM )