Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Sunday, June 17, 2007
So what can I get you this 25th My Dear....
Don't you just hate it!
It happens year after year...
and its one lesson you (them...oh! Whoever) will never learn.
You cannot ask someone, what they want for their birthday nearing it.
Unless of course they're Izyan and has very thick skin! LOL!
You know that one whole year before your birthday,
You always have that one (or a few hundred) thing(s) in mind you want to have.
You wish you have it, but you either can't afford it yet
or...
You just didn't go about getting it cause you're busy.
So you hope.
Hope that someone else can magically finance you and buy it.
You don't care when you get it.
You just want it.
(thinks awhile- ok maybe it doesn't apply to Munah)
*recalls Munah's episode with lovely and exclusive $300 Aldo boots, when she finally wanted to make purchase.*
Now! Now I want it now!
I swear I was about to tear in front of the salesgirls but I witheld that. How could they not have my size!!????? I had a dream about it, that means we're fated, and now that they don't have my size, we will never be together. I am in love with something that is not in love with me.
(scratches head)
So people's been questioning me what I want for my birthday recently.
And as Bogus as this sounds, its the truth.
"I REALLY DON'T KNOW"....
It sucks because I remembered wanting a lot of things before this,
but when presented with such questions..
I'm all stones.
Then you wish you had a list of:
"What I want This 25th June!"
Life is so funny, its miserable!
next time someone ask me what I want,
I'll give a pageant answer,
World Peace!
*Geleks all the way backstage*
( 5:35 AM )