Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Monday, June 25, 2007

Oh So Popular Beliefs Says Im Legal!


Lets just say it went like the day, Hiroshima got bombed!
Yup! Hirzi was, today, BOMBED NAK MAMPOS!



Lets just recap the history of stalling:


(1) Munah's 18th: Nura Printed Paper.

(2) Izyan's 18th: Hirzi started a Gossip Coloumn and Cam whore Session.

(3) Hasanah's 18th: No stalling devices used.

(4)Hirzi's 17th: Played at Arcade with Lyn and Khai

(5) Hirzi's 18th: Boy it sure was interesting. Will explain in a while.


Here were the first fe stallers for the day.

Stalled by taking shots of Raihan's Proposal. Ok fine. Reasonable still.


Huda!

Vanessa! Thanks for the gift love!


Raihan! Thanks for the gift love.


Then it was time to pass the stalling back to Munah.


Munah: Come Hirzi! Lets read up on the human skeletal structure!

Hirzi: You're stalling me aren't you?

Munah: Well yes! But we still can learn about it right.

Hirzi: I kinda know about it already Munah.

Munah: (persistent) No! You don't know! Come Come! Sit.


And the celebration began!

Alalala cute right?

Classic Saggi's Birthday Pose!

Abstract no?

Adorable No?

Gorgeous No?

Birthday Boy!

The Favourite People!

The Favourite Food!

The Favourite Cake!

OH WOW!

Was the theme: Favourite Things?

Raunchy no?




So I sprang up and decided to take pictures with each person there!

BESTIE! Aka Maimunah Ahmad Baghraib!

Candice Chua Si Hui!


Siti Nur Hasanah Binte Husien!

Norain Binte Rosbaha!


and I RANN!

to AkMAL..but nooo!

He has to be typical him and drop dead, and brought along with him a cake.

The Fallen Cake!

Akmal! Akmal!

Munah with the Arab fist.

There! My Akmal shot!



The Moments:

Nura writes good letters.

If Delta Goodrem was born to try,

Akmal..Akmal.

I dunno what this Akmal doing!

Izyan's special Appearance!

Candice and her thousand slaps dagger glare!

EH! Akmal stop it eh!

Sany got me an Easel!

WOooo! Now I Am ARTIST MATERIAL!

BESTIES GIFTS WERE KINKY!

Won't tell till the next post!


And he strikes some poses:









And then the rest had to go classes or something.
and i thought that was it, but said Munah:
"Now let the real deal begin!"
and i'm like: Oh Ok! There's more to it! Oh yeah!
So I was sent on a Mystery Bus ride.
And on it Sany tried making love with her Hey-hey-hey-hey Shark!

and I fell in love with Hobo/ Pancakes!
So the BFF's wanted to be cute.
and so did the Peranakans.


So we walked to Mystery Location 2!

Munah with her determined-mission-walk-face!

And she walks like Hilda from Ugly Betty Anyways!

and I thought were gonna do Taichi with them.
So I shouted a Big HELLO!
and they lost concentration!

But surprise surprise.
I was on a "Cruise"
SEXY!

*Thinks that they chartered the freaking junk to themselves!*


Wee! I Lovesed It!


Our Rose and Jack Moment!


BABIES GOT BACK!

And he strikes some poses again!


Presenting to you the cast, from left to right:
Hilda, Mark, Betty!

Heys Girls!
Our Bollywood Moment!

I Love my Arab and Peranakan!
Spot the Munah!


It was evident that he was enjoying himself!

Exhibit A!( points above)
Exhibit B!

Doesnt your heart skips a beat when he goes all sheepish.
I know mine does!
Weee! Im a mermaid!

Guess who is under the tudung?
(a) Sany (b) Munah (c) Hirzi

Peranakan Sandwiches are hot!
One sided love!
She won't kiss me!

River deliver him here!
The Views:



Spot the next location!






Yeap He is an animal!

and all the while in the junk,
the driver was convincing the 3 of us to get married and have kids.
DON'T WANT AH!
CHILDREN!
and for the last time..I DONT LOOK LIKE MUNAH!
He insisted we were siblings!


next location apparently required reifnorcements!
Being the great friends they were, they kept their promnise to keep me safe and secured by not warning me and making me drop at a platform, accidently.
Sweet right?
Location 2, still a surprise!


Get the hint already.
They made me sat in front of it- blindfolded.
And when the PA system announcements came on,
they screamed loudly so that i wont hear my location.
Thank god Mcphee was blasting me nicely!
Bored, I attempted to give kissing a Munah another try!


and when I finally open my eyes,
I almost died seeing this as my view below me!

and This as the view!
its the DHL BALLOON!
The dissed Dream!
Finally Liberated!
Wooo! I can see u ants!



And I thought that was it. I had the time of my life!
No it was not over!
It was dinner ar Arab Streets's Ambrosia!
Shagged and Contented!

Still wanting the Birthday Kiss!

Well I be damned.
She might just..

No she didn't!
So we attacked the Madrasah Girl instead!


My failed 'I-feel-you-fire-Munah-shot'

My poly Samaniah and Aslamiah!

AMBROSIA:





so we ate and they refused that I paid.
I left my birthday not touching my wallet at all!
LOVES YOU BIZATCHES LAH!

And then I insisted we go home and complete our assignments!
Yes! The very Mature Hirzi!
Shagged Hirzi and Munah!
I be damned.
Still no birthday kiss.
The missing piece to the birthday jigsaw.

Told you we were tired!
Tmr's skills test better be nice!

or elseee (gets distracted) OOO whats that?
Oh its my next post!
The gifts!
Do read that.
Thats FUCKSOME!
Ok thanks bye!





































































































( 9:26 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket