I think I like events management!
I mean..
Check out the passion I have for planning birthdays...
-Last year I collapse while planning Munah's birthday, and she had to send me home late at night!
-Izyan was teary eyed for her birthday, the first from the group, despite the lingering around at the building next to FarEast..and the mask!
-and now..Im sick and my nose ran away, on Sany's!
LOL! I think people should stop naming their children Hirzi and stop eloping in the month of September! So then June will only be reserved for me...Not that after today I'll make friends with those annoying children to actually care and plan stuff for them. Cause by this message, the children born in June will be too young to be off any significance to me! Take THAT UGLY CHILDREN!
Anyways, I used to love the June holidays! It means, my birthday was near, shopping is cheap, Arts is Festival-ed! But now everyone I meet, has June for Birthdays...and we became closer! DANG!
But Sany is a must and sincere from the heart! So I hope you enjoy it!
Anyways..I HATE CLIFFY YAP! It is beyond my abilities and totally to my disadvatged that I am not a BOOBED-CREATURE! I got c+ for my sing cam test! LIKE JERK! I PRACTICED DAY AND NIGHT FOR THAT! And it wasn't as bad as a C+ you FUCKING MUNCHKIN!
I've had enough of your horny affairs with female students!
When seniors first pointed it out, I dismissed it, thinking everyone deserved a chance, BUT NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL PLUCK YOUR BALLS, stuff it in BUNS and feed it to DOGS, IF I GET YOU NEXT SEMESTER AGAIN!
I HATE SHORT, PUDGY CIRCULAR OLD MAN! WITH NO HAIR AT THE TOP!
and contrary to what people say, "YES! IT WILL MAKE US HAPPIER IF YOU RESIGN!"
SING CAM WAS THE ONE SUBJECT I WANTED TO MAKE SURE I DID WELL IN, BECAUSE ITS SOMETHING I WANT TO PURSUE...YOU JERK!
and with that we end on a good note, with my Toni and Guy sessions!
DAMN I DIDNT TAKE HUDA'S PIC AND REZA'S ON FRI! SHIT LA!
