
Iffah is my lovely, endearing and BELOVED sister.
Iffah is the proud daughter and sister of the Zulkiflie household.
She brightens our life everyday.
She is the joy that give the family a reason to stick around longer than we can.
Iffah only came in our life 12 years after I was brought into it.
Life without her was different.
Iffah made every year after that more exciting and purposeful.
Today! Iffah turns 6!
Iffah is the only one in the family that shares the same birthday month as me.
Iffah is also a snake like me.
Iffah hates akmal but secretly has a crush on him
Iffah enjoys simple things like roadtrips, cartoons, ice cream and staying in hotels for vacation.
Iffah was the youngest person in the family to touch snow, at age 3.
Iffah loves the winx club.
Iffah is the gem and pride/joy of the family.
I am happy to have Iffah.
She is the only child I will love.
Secretly she is my girlfriend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IFFAH,
I asked for you to come into this world to accompany me.
And I'll pray only for your bright future.
Be more successful than your brothers and parents can ever be.
Im sorry poly has taken a lot of my time away from you,
but I want you to know, no matter how much I scold you sometimes or I tell you not to disturb me..It only pains me to have to see you endearingly walk away. I hope to see you one day, be a healthy happy and successful lady!
WE LOVE YOU!
and don't take my printing paper without permision!
loves your favourite brother (Oh come on, we all know that already), Hirzi
So now enjoy the footages of Iffah at 5!