Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Tuesday, May 01, 2007
You know where I envision myself now?
In an apartment. My own apartment.
Somewhere in the city.
Not too far from where I work.
and I'm home. Home from work.
A nicely furnished home rather.
Modern and contemporary.
Classy enough by my standards.
So I shut the door.
In my shirt and pants.
Suits?
No!
No suits.
I loosen all that is tensed and tight.
My cuffs, sleeves and collar.
Go to the kitchen- grab a mug.
My favourite mug.
One that sits nicely in my hand.
One that is slightly bigger,
so I can feel the sensation of something sufficient,
something, (I don't know) satisfying.
Warm.
The mug is warm.
Sweet.
The content, its sweet!
Breezy- it's raining.
I approach the balcony.
I turned on the stereo.
Kelly Clarkson.
Kelly Clarkson is blasting.
She serenades me!
Telling me "The Trouble With Love"
Raindrops trickle down the window panes.
Dripping so hauntingly.
Oh yes. Alone.
I live alone.
I like it that way.
, and I look at the Singapore River bursting with Live.
Louder than home at least.
Couples holding hands, making love.
Maybe I spot an old friend or two.
No I won't say hi!
I call Munah, maybe Hasanah..
or Nura or Candice or Akmal or Izyan.
NO! Maybe Samaniah or Aslamiah.
But all the same reply,
Kids. They have kids now!
Great!
if not kids..all are busy shaping their own life.
I enjoy the night breeze.
But I can't help thinking.
That is how my life is.
That is how my life is gonna be.
I like. I long for something else. But I like it.
It's sentimentel the life.
but death will be lonely won't it?
I swore I'll never love again,
I swore my heart will never mend.
Said love wasn't worth the pain!
( 2:22 AM )