Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Friday, May 11, 2007
I HAVE THE CUTEST MUNAH ON EARTH!
I LOVE YOU LAH BABE!
HAHAA!
If you're not my bestfriend, I would have proposed to you NOW!
"YES! YES! THE ANSWER IS YES!"
(replies Munah!)
I went offline when she replied.
Presenting Munah in action:
Bagharib sent 05/11/2007 12:32 AM:
oh sorry.. was eating
Bagharib sent 05/11/2007 12:32 AM:
he did?
Bagharib sent 05/11/2007 12:32 AM:
waaaah pro sia
Bagharib sent 05/11/2007 12:32 AM:
manual?
Bagharib sent 05/11/2007 12:32 AM:
you know why he pass anot? (-L-)
Bagharib sent 05/11/2007 12:32 AM:
cos..
Bagharib sent 05/11/2007 12:32 AM:
cos...
Bagharib sent 05/11/2007 12:33 AM:
cos Matin stroooong *flexes arm*
Bagharib sent 05/11/2007 12:33 AM:
eh! you're offline!
Bagharib sent 05/11/2007 12:33 AM:
wahlauwaaaaay.. then I talk to myself
Bagharib sent 05/11/2007 12:33 AM:
oh I have to tell you how one of my friend's sister's say "wahlauway"
Bagharib sent 05/11/2007 12:33 AM:
hahahahah tmrw okay
Today we went to Times to read up on weird stuffs..
Like Chinese Horoscopes and World Records.
So she was talking about her encounter, at the remains of the New York Twin Towers, and she wanted to say "Construction Site".
But the lovely bestie (BFF! TEEHEE!) went to great pains and took the trouble to be all animated with audio and visuals to derive to that word.
Quotes Munah;
" You know that thing! That place where there is the Chuck Chuck Chuck, Grrrrrrrrrrrr, Krinnngggg. You know the Erghhhhhhh, Then got Krek Krek Krek...(Does a drilling action hammering action and shovel action)..you know!? The Construction Site! Oh I could have said that ah!"
I LOVE YOU!
You are classic.
( 8:34 AM )