Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Wednesday, April 11, 2007

LOL! ARABS ARE LOSERS!
They all sleep early...
well all my Arab friends at least!
Just now I told Mun,
"Mun I cannot sleep and there's nothing to do"..
so I told her to tell me bedtime stories.
THE GIRL HAS NO SKILLS WHATSOEVER!
So she didnt even start bedtime stories with 'Once upon a time..'
But she managed to bring in a convincing tale between Sleeping Beauty and her Prince Charming....
after the failed attempt with Rumplestilskin and Ginger Bread Man.
She also recited a poem that goes like this...
Hirzi Hirzi,
(something) Finzy!
look at that,
Its not a cat!
Oh the things Bestfriends do for each other!
So now that she successfully managed me to sleep..
I shall now blog more on Perth!
Enjoy this was the evening of Day 1!
View from the Apartment!
Watermelon, PJs and the Park= SEXY!

River has JELLYFISHES!
PERTH CITY!

Sunset by Swan River.
Gorgeous Much!



Constipated that day!

So lets Camwhore...







while Sany does the finances..

and Gus cook Dinner!


WHAT!???
Eh I clean the house ok!


and then we shall chill by the roadside..
like Mat JengJengs!













NEXT POST: UWA CAMPUS!





( 10:21 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket