Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Saturday, April 28, 2007
I thought I was doing well! I really did.
But I guess what was a display of confidence was just denial staged for myself!
I know I came a long way from where I started, but you know how you are so vulnerable and weak you just allow yourself to get drawned back to where you started.
Its like the effects of a sling shot.
You strecth a bit, getting ready to soar, but the same latex sling pulls you back!
Kinda like a bungee!
Well its been quite a bungee.
But now Im back, from where i started.
And it was not even I who created this problem.
Triggered by insignifcant others, some more significant than the rest.
But me, I Manifest it.
So you say, Then Don't!
Trust me! Live a Day in my Renoma Briefs-
and you'll still won't undrstand the complexity of the fucktard mind of mine.
I wanna get numbed to how I feel!
Fuck it. I don't wanna feel actually!
My weakness- the heart feels too much. the mind filters too little!
Then how?
so im fat, old and have bad complexion! Gahhhhhhh!
( 10:54 PM )