Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Friday, April 27, 2007

I SWEAR THE NEW KARAOKE SET IS KILLING ME!!!!!

KILLINGGGGGGGGGGGG ME!

The brother's Ex GF parents are over at my place.
YES MUN! SO IS "ABANG HIRZI!"
But no, the GF has pretty much severe all ties with us.
and lol..i dunno if the children read my blog.

I DONT CARE!

Hmmm?

Anyways, I swear listening to them sing is the cutest thing.
My dad is doing the wonderful job of changing CD while the rest sing!
Wahahahahahaha!

SHIT HE JUST SPOTTED ME LAUGHING AT THEM!


MY sister is so cute.
I was lying down on her lap while she sat upright, in her room.
So i asked, "How is school so far. Anything happening?"

Answers Her;

"I don't want to talk about it...I dont like Glanys and Lynnette(Her Bestfriends)!
They say they are the Winx Club because they think they are preetier than me! They say I cannot be in the Winx Club because they say I not pretty, lame and act cute!"

She went on to explain what lame and act cute is to me.

LOL DEAR I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!
IM JUST SHOCKED THAT YOU KNOW....

I MEAN HELLO! THEY ARE WHAT 6!?

Anyways..I am so pissy with her friends.
SO YOUNG SO BITCHY!

NOONE GETS TO SPEAK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT OK!
NOONE!

SO RUDE!

S0o to tell them off, I told her that it was alright!

"I told her to tell them that they have small eyes! HAH!"
CHINESE!!!

Haha! Kidding Kidding!

GAWD! Now They are singing old annoying dangdut songs!
Dangdut that even I won't tolerate!


( 8:50 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket