Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Saturday, April 21, 2007
I HATE AKMAL!
You whiny piece of @^#%&^*#&^!
LOL!
aKmal... says:
oh btw what is jups?
aKmal... says:
jupiters?
Tomorrow the usual bunch. Reunion 1pm. Jups! says:
yes
aKmal... says:
eh dun want ah
aKmal... says:
jupiters hot la
Tomorrow the usual bunch. Reunion 1pm. Jups! says:
OMG! NOW I REMEMBER WHY I WANTED TO GO AUSTRALIA IN THE FIRST PLACE!
aKmal... says:
hahaha
aKmal... says:
yes
aKmal... says:
the weather right
Tomorrow the usual bunch. Reunion 1pm. Jups! says:
NO!
Tomorrow the usual bunch. Reunion 1pm. Jups! says:
YOU!
Tomorrow the usual bunch. Reunion 1pm. Jups! says:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
aKmal... says:
hahaha
aKmal... says:
okok
aKmal... says:
jups la jups
LIKE THAT'S NOT FUNNY!
aKmal... says:
eh hw come got weird2 ppl on my contact list?
aKmal... says:
ahhh
aKmal... says:
hahaha
Tomorrow the usual bunch. Reunion 1pm. Jups! says:
how i know..they say the same things about u u donno ah!
aKmal... says:
hahaha
aKmal... says:
but im not that weird
..right!?
( 11:56 PM )