Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Friday, April 06, 2007

As long as there'll be music!
I'll be coming back again.....

EVERYBODY! YEAAAAAAAAAAH


So im back. And while its hotter back in Aussie when its in the day,
the humidity here is making my hair misrable, my skin oily and my nose booger moist!

AND NO ITS NOT ATTRACTIVE!

AUSTRALIA COME BACKKKKK!

What's worst is that, i found out while the 3 weeks I was away,
my brother take great pleasure in not attending to the toilet floor, which means I will scrub later!

And Daddy had the honours of throwing my favourite bolster from my childhood years.
Since I was 5 I tell you! EURGH! And yes he gladly did not buy new pillows or bolsters.

GEE Thanks! Im sure the Sofa's Pillows were comfortable!

I mean If I become a celebrity in a few years, that thing would have sold MILLIONS! MILLIONS I TELL YOU!

Im a CRANKY BUBBLE! CRANKY!

And the minute I stepped back in Singapore..everyone is looking for me.
EURGH!

Hirzi this!
Hirzi That!
Hirzi I need you!
Hirzi Convince Samaniah to join RP! LOL!
Hirzi there will be a SIFE meeting!
Hirzi the sentosa outing is due!
Hirzi We need to meet up on Sunday!
Dear student, your assesments will be due in (INSERT THE FUCKING DATE THAT I CARE 2 CENTS OF)
Hirzi I need to talk to you!

ONLY THE FIRST FREAKING DAY AND EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR ME!
I haven't even breathed yet!

But its alright the slow pace is Australia has braced me for the coming Year 2 pressure.
I believe I can handle it better now!

BRING IT ON!

and tommorow is Sunday, it better freaking Rain tmr!
Oh no shit! Im meeting them tommorow!
Ok Change of plans! It better eb cooler tmr!

if all else fails, my sister bought a Pokeball which I shall crawl into for comfort!

On a nicer note, maybe all they were trying to say is;
" WELCOME BACK HOME HIRZI!"

Gee that would have been nice, wouldn't IT!?

Will blog on Aussie when I'm less cranky!
Now thats gonna be quite a while!


( 9:53 PM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket