Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,
& Saturday, March 03, 2007
We were on the topics of weddings.
My Aunt was talking on her daughters.
So the very overflowingly-creative and can't-freaking-shut-up Hirzi suggested a million and one ideas.
Then suddenly the uncle intervened and said:
When the time comes, you will be the floor person!
Don't worry mark my words! Remind me if I forget!
I swear that time I could pee in my pants.
And my uncle is really a man of his word.
And its my cousins wedding u know..
Not an assignment where I can de-stress with ice cream!
ITS 4 Freaking Wedding to think of the concepts and all!
They want performances: Dance/Theatre/Music and all!!!
Mati aku!
OH SURE HIRZI!
VERY VERY SMART!
How now? Sorry cousins..
your daddy really seemed to be interested to put me as the whole wedding planner.
*Pees in pants and beristinjak*
On a random note:
SAMANIAH PHOTOS PLEASE!
I WANT TO BLOG!
( 9:44 AM )