Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Today is a HAPPY BUBLE DAY!

I can't believe I had 3 weeks of dhiroea, for results that was better than my previous Semester.
WOO ME! Not yet a 3 pointer, but I'll not stop trying!

My grades are Happy!
My Bowels are Happy!
My Family is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Happy!
I AM HAPPY!

and what can top it more than a Lacoste Essential!
Yes I have gotten my Lacoste Essential!
Thanks Mum of my brother's Ex-GF!
(I know I know! Don't ask)

So today was museum day!
and it was albeit too Secondary School!

But it was fun, was hanging out with Michelle, Sherilyn, Gus, Hasanah, Bella and Anthony!
Seems like fun lah the bunch! Suddenly I feel more confident about Australia!

WOOOO HOOOO!
So since it was the Ancient Civilisation Museum, we decide lets say hi to all our friends!
Hi Akmal- the Malay MAT!


Hello Izyan- the Javanese panties!
I swear, I still think she looks like Izyan!
We couldnt find something for Nura, cause we couldn't decide where to go.
So we decide since she is like the whole of Asia, we were just gonna say Hi to the Museum!
And Candice was sad because, they had to put freaky statues of the Chinese Deities at the entrance that we just run away from!
BUT NOTHING BEATS SCARY..like.......


Cuci Mangkok and Cuci Lantai at the Cambodian Site!
Me and Sany were peacefully skipping along when suddenly while viewing the artefacts from the cambodian site, we heard a chanting fromt he statues.
We turned to each other,
grabs each other's hands..
and ran frantically..while people watch us!
So anyways.. HELLO MUNAH!

Cute hor my pursed lips!

I'll miss all you when I'm in Australia!








( 9:18 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket