HAHAHAHAH!
V was telling me of her friend who cannot pronouce certain words.
She's Malaysian! Haha!
Then I joke,
"Eh u better be careful. Malaysians don't wash hands you know?,
they spread diseases. Quick Quick!
Go wash your hands now!!!!"
Malaysians IM KIDDING!
Oh and she wrote me a note.It said something about me thinking she is a hot girl in green.
Pffft! Like that would ever happen!
And Ian came.Ian was fun!
and has friends at his age who sneaks out of the house.
Lets not forget, he's rich and has a car!
Me and Van wanted him to send us home but he didn't bring his car along.
Hirzi: Then you piggyback both of us!
Imagine that now.

BTW, Ian wants to buy me a watch for my birthday!Oh the darling!
Today yet again, I met up with Baby Van and Ian (And lazy Ger as well!).
They are fun lah! I swear.
RANDOMLY!
I made Sany cry today.
Awwwwwww.
Im sorry!
Even strangers have faith that I can be a great significant person in the future.
Granted my race esp.
I should stop being hard on myself, and make my friends cry.
Aiyo! I feel so bad.
I am wonderful and need to believe it.
Hirzi: Hasanah! Im emtional, sensitive and petty! How is that good?
Hasanah: Yes you're emotional and sensitive. But thats what makes you YOU and what I like about it. You have more empathy than others and despite your tactless comments, you know when to hold back and when to give more. And it gets to me, that you can't see how wonderful you are.
HASANAH!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!