& Thursday, March 15, 2007
ITS THE LOOOOOOOONNG GOODBYE!
I don't even know what to say no more.
So Im leaving!
Yeah me...(feeling/sounding bumped)
OMF! I SMELL LIKE SEXY!
Hungry Hungry Munah! Yes its all hers!

Ah Lian Pose 1!
Ah Lian Pose 2!
AH Lian Pose 3!
Mun and Me wants to invest on 2 rabbits together!
I know sounds familiar, but unlike them two,
we are really in love with Rabbits!
And yes they are gonna be our babies!
Im gonna get a job and finance the bunnies, and Mun shall manage the financials and do the check ups and taking care!
On our honeymoon nights, Hasanah shall be the keeper!
Oh they didn't send ya'll the memo- yeah we're married!
So now we're researching into rabbits and preparing a freaking business plan on this and presenting it to Darry David!
And he will be all like: "Why are you presenting this to me?"
And we'll say: "We'll your'e our Course Manager!"
Just a reminder!
MUN! WEAR THAT EVERYDAY!
And every thursday and Monday..is Mourn For Hirzi DAY!
Wear Black!
Don't date other boys too much!
PS: Sany is a sexy Cow!
( 7:31 AM )