Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Vanessa: Ok these are my friends (passes latop to view folder)
(Vanessa in the background explaining, Hirzi pretending to be listening)
Hirzi: (Notices a rather hot girl) Who's that hot girl in green?
Vanessa: Haha! Hirzi Very FUNNY! Very funny!
Hirzi: No Im serious. I want to know.
Vanessa: That hot green girl is me Hirzi!
Hirzi: (Looks again) OH FUCK SHIT!
HAhAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH!
See sweet not, for a split second I almost thought you were hot!
________________________________________________
In another conversation:
Vanessa seems rather disturbed talking over the phone.
Hirzi: (Concern and want to act all friend) So who was that bitch!?
Vanessa: *LOL* That was my mum dear! AHAHAHAHAHA. You slut!
Hirzi: Oh shit. Sorry.
But see Vanessa's not those petty ones who mind.
Haha! I love you bitch! Im your'e slut.
NOW AND FOREVER!
Will blog the full story later...
even juicy Ian's detail..
OH IANNNN...
(MUAHAHAHAHAHAH! SLUT!)
News Bulletin!
To look out for later: Spining laptops!
( 8:30 PM )