Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Sunday, February 25, 2007
So what do you know, the fool lived up to his role!
About 2 hours ago, the home was in a frenzy.
Haha!
The brother tried killing himself with pills.
Wooohoooooo!
(OH Thanks Matin for your help btw)
I don't read his blog, but I have enough of his fucktard soap opera and how he involves my parents in it.
ARE YOU EVEN BLOODY AWARE THAT THEY ARE FUCKING EXHAUSTED FROM IT?
So reading his blog, I hope would have made me understand the whole situation, because really all I try to do is put together pieces of conversation and derive to a story.
Unlike many older members of the house, Im not seen as significant enough to share shit.
Which I gotten used to actually. But to no avail, he was as vague as Izyan's posts.
He can't blog for nuts. Not worth the read. On a positive note the man is quiet a poet, a little bit quintessential, but knowing him- impressive none the less.
I swear I didn't even want to get involve in this Bonnie and Clyde love life of his.
But honestly!?
And looking at how my daddy couldn't even handle the situation just now, I was glad I was saint and around.
Honestly all this load of bull between you and your girlfriend is all too dramatised and I dare say Fucking STUPID!
If the girlfriend is stupid, your'e 10 times of it!
I swear this is like 'Dia' LIVE on HDTV!
I know you read my blog.
I know secretly you inspect my friendster profile.
I know u go through my school's document.
I know you go through my pictures with friends.
and if you chance upon this post (its called a post-not blog, as extracted from your blog), I just want you to know:
STOP BLOODY INVOLVING THE FAMILY IN YOUR BLOODY RELATIONSHIP!
WE DON'T DESERVE IT!
NOT AYAH. NOT IBU. NOT IFFAH. NOT ME!
REPENT AND LEARN FROM YOUR FREAKING MISTAKES!
STOP DOING ALL THIS SHIT TO GET ATTENTION!
Your'e fucking 23 this year, act the age! No BE THE AGE!
Things like this you should handle by yourself.
Maybe just maybe if you act your age, I would give you the respect you deserve.
I said Maybe!
( 5:14 AM )