Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Friday, February 02, 2007

My day with Bonnie and Clyde!



So today me, Zyan and Candice were suppose to take our photoraphy shots done and finalised.

Zyan cancelled on us so techically that leaves me and Candice right?



WRONG!



YK decided to tag along.

Yes you heard it right the first time round.

YK JOINED US!



See here's proof!





Well I thought!

Oh great what could be worst than being out with one of Candice's Ex, who is trying to make a move to un-EX himself right?



But NAHHH! He turned out ok.



Well lets just say without him, Candice won't be up a tree and she would have died on Benjamin Sheares Bridge.



Besides the man was friendly and drove us around Singapore.



Ok! So you are wondering..why the hell did I just call them Bonnie and Clyde?



Well lets just say I was putting my life on edge when I allowed YK to drive me around.

At first I was thinking of the thousand and one things that my mum would say if she knew I hopped onto a random person's car, more worst is the image of YK speeding past my parents car ad I exchange glares with my mother.



Thank god that didn't happen!



But you know, maybe living dangerously is not that bad.

I mean.

Im always safe and loud.

Weird combo but once I wanna be just on the edge.



Blasting Metal out loud and going beyond the speed limit, I was like...



"YK if Candice and me die today, you complete our assignment."



YK's fastest speed on the highway was 140 km/h!



YES OMFG! I know.

At first I was like oh dear god, buckled my seat belt and held on to the car handle.



But after awile I liked it.

NO MUMMY! YOU CAN'T SAY NOTHING ABOUT WHAT I JUST DID!

HAH! So much about going berzerk on me going Sentosa!~



So then we were on the side of Benjamin Sheare's Bridge taking our photography shot.

I swear, at times the bridge vibrates too strongly I tought it would collapse and I would die! But I didn't.



I was apprehensive about today but in the end.. I was overwhelmed!

Thank you dangerous people!



I may just very well appreciatte Rock now.



Im so happy today, I cleaned my room and rewarded myslef with a Ramlee!

See my favorite Ramlee person!



( 9:40 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket