Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Friday, February 02, 2007
Channel 12 on Starhub Cable TV!
So, I was pains takingly listening to Chua Soon Soon on this week's lecture..and then this flying roach decided to distract me.
At first I said to myself, you do your stuff, I'll slave away with mine!
But No! That drunk roach kept fluttering in my direction.
So I got myself a nice fat whack of a paper roll to smack it!
Then I thought, Eurgh! Waste my time to chase it manually..and as I was searching for the aerosal sprays, I realise they weren't any left!
So I went back to notice that it was gone!
Until I look to my top left and notice a lizard.
And I was like "Oh sure! Pest Bonanza..Why not?"
That was until I realise that the lizard was actually trying to eat the roach, and I was like ok..good for me. let nature take its place and you know that should keep me quite entertained!
At first the roach was in near death, and all of a sudden as the lizard approach with jaws wide open, the roach flew to the other side of the wall.
I know! Exciting right?
And then, the stupid raoch flew back to where the lizard was.
With Stealth and Speed, the lizard clench its jaws and in all media violent discretion, it fell of the ceiling and got blocked by my house curtains!
And I never heard from them ever again.
OH WELL!
FYI, I quit drama already!
It was a bit aloof the ending, but hey we did what we wanted to in a long time and we did it.
To Hinna and Munah, may you now enjoy and be in a happier place.
Rainbow, may I see you still around school, I don't know what we will do that allow us to meet again, but may you be at peace now too.
and may I finally seek comfort amidst this sacrifice.
Drama was a large part of my life and the only channel that see's acceptance in my presence!
HAHA! So here I am, slaving back to my assignments!
P/S: Beware of Bonnie and Clyde. More so Bonnie. Words of evil!
( 9:40 AM )