& Friday, February 23, 2007
The Bored and the just plain Bitchy!
So we had nothing to do in an hour long bus journey, and was really out of idea, after the bus driver warned us that we couldn't sing '99 bottles of milk on the wall' song (you know that song which goes from 99 to 0 - the kind u sing in road trips!), or else we wil get chased out!
So an ingeneous me thought! Why not take poses of people we know off. HAHA!
Ok I know Mun will go why the hell you put (Insert name) faces?
Are You Crazy?
Truth is, there is highly not a chance that (Insert names) reads my blog. and if they do then screw it baby! Its my blog, its my freedom of speech and after all the nonsense this house has put me through I think I am getting dillusional.
So yes, Maybe Im crazy. Haha!
And because Im a tad more bitchier than Munah I dare do so. Haha!
Enjoy the faces of people we know!
First Up! The girl who says 'Shut up' the most interesting way ever.
1.Hasanah!
Eh eh! Marah dia!
2. Izzy Wizzy the flu spreader!
Heh I swear your life is just too funny! Rmb 133 today?
3.Nura Bura Kukoobura! Who won Uno the first time ever!
Same hor?
4. Akmal the whiny Baby CMM!
You know its coming...Be quiet you akmal!
5. Candice Candice Cute cute Panties!
You got Minah! We got Ah lian..Sexy Dahsyatnya!
6. MyMunah My Unhappy buble
Others! Ahahahah!
7. Hirzi Zulkiflie All too sexy!
YA ITU DIA! ]Thats the sex shot of the year yo!
8. Thuraiya Oinks too much!
( 10:53 AM )