Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Because I love being alone.

I was supposedly out today.
BUT NO! I REFUSE.
It's a rare opportunity for me to spend quality alone time at home, especially ever since poly.

So when daddy said we were going out just now, I garnerned enough courage and say in his face.

"YOU AIN'T THE BOSS OF ME! Now leave me to my space yo!"

Of course, that's how I imagine it to have been lah.
The original persuasion took a lot of whining and puppy dog eyes.
(Dear God Hirzi you're turning 18 soon. Stop being cute. I know its hard, but at least try!)

So since I'm at home I decided to utilise Vicnan's DSLR before I have to return it to him next week.
Take care of that baby ok Vicnan.
I don't know what I would do without it now?

So anyone rich enough to get me a DSLR?
or a digicam would be fine as well.
I LOVE YOU ALL! Really I do!

So anyways, you wonder, what can hirzi do at home with a DSLR?
Here's to ending year 1.

My Goodbyes...and my hellos!


GOODBYE O's And Secondary School!
That's how my CMM journey began.
(Yes laugh at my science! Go Ahead I don't care!
I got 13 points for R5 and 9 for B4 HAH! Adik..You see they laughing at my science!)




IMAGE
So then I grew long brunette hair. Hello and Goodbye to it!

Its short and disgustingly black now!



FRIENDS

I had to brave the poly world while my bestfriends went to another school together without me.

But along came new friends as well.

Some I see more often then the others.

But there's no goodbyes to friendships just refreshing hellos!




PEOPLE I said goobye to the best Juniors and Hello to most amazing seniors. And now its gonna be the other way round again.

<3's>

(Nicole, Kelly, Rae, Jon, Sha..and all those I didn't get to meet)

and potential re-Juniors. Hello to my first class of unlikely characters. HAHA!

And all too soon we say goodbye!



EXPERIENCES



And along with Poly came the poly experience!

Hello and Goodbye to that!



CHILDREN!!!! HELPPPP!
Our Friday nights @ Esplanade in Term 2.
Our Bollywood day out to town..just cause we felt like it!



Asfaque Miya and Shakuntala Ji



Our Cam Whoring in the middle of school cause we wanted to practice photography the only we know how...



Annoying people!



Our Halloween Day in school, while still going for lectures and tutorials!



Lying down on the forbidden grass without getting caught!



Our Simple Raya Outing, that gave an indepth insight on everyone's life!

This year's Raya will definitely be more prepared.

BIRTHDAYS!

Celebrating everyone's coming of age everytime, in every creative way we know how.

JULES AMAZING BIRTHDAY RESCUE!
MUN'S BLOODY RED PRINCESS BIRTHDAY!
LYN's GREEN FACE PAINTED BIRTHDAY!
ZYANs HAWAIIAN QUEEN BIRTHDAY!

EVENTS!
Magus SEXY Luna! We were so hot with our dance and all!
Of course, once again farewell drama! It had been great while it lasted!
Missing you all in Drama!


BS LT SHOW! WOO HOO! STILL LOVING PO CHAI!

My Favourite Cannosian Girls Of COURSE!

COME TO TP YA?

Of course..Our frequent destressing visits to ANY Toys'R'us! or costume shops! HAHA!

WOOOOO! This Friday yet again!

SUBJECTS!
Goodbye Journalism> Notice Selvan at the Back. I'll Miss him!
Goodbye MMP and RAVE.

...That means E-Learning too!

(eheheheh look at me and Mun..that is our display pic for VBUS)

Goodbye the very expensive Percom!

And even more expensive Photography!


Goodbye AdTP spaces, GEMS ENTREPRENEURSHIP and (annoying IT girls)

Goobye Haresh, Frida, Mosaic, Ms Hernie and Arts APP IN GENERAL!

and Most Importantly... HELLOOOOOO

MUCH DESERVING SLEEP!


Cont'd!~








( 12:02 AM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket