Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,      

& Sunday, January 07, 2007

So here I am in the Journ Lab.
Since this whole term I am forced to suck up like suck up has never been.
I finished my tasks and hence my free time blogging.
Not to forget I was half an hour early for my morning lecture.
Since when has that ever happened?

Oh the things I do.
But today's class is quite interesting and fun!

We are given actual words, and are to twist it into funny, ambigious and meaningless words.
Now this should be graded.
I would so score!

So here are a few of my examples.

Willy Nilly
: (adj) a strongwilled breed of donkeys.

Idiosyncrasy
:(n) An Instituition in East Germany where they house Idots United!
(n) A type of of new Olympic water sports, where they mime out idioms under water, like synchronised swimming.

Testimony
:(n) An activist group againts Tim and Mony.
(n) A ritual first time SPGs have to go through to create a name in their community, by wearing a sarong and prancing in public. They would then shout, "I'm an SPG! I'm an SPG!"

Lymph
:(v) To Limp like a limping limper should.
(v) To lie down like a nymph.

Flatulence
:(n) A malay boy singing "Cenderawasih" in a flat monotonous tone.

HAHAHAHA!

Whimsical
:(n) A whining Arab Girl.
Example: That Munah is so the Whimsical.

Balderdash
: (n) A minority sub-group in Bangladesh.

See told you, I would so friggin do well!
I should publish the Hirzi Dictionary!

Anyhoots in the bus this morning.
I WAS THE FUNNIEST!
I was having a series of farts, the silent ones.
At the same time I was plugging my ears to my laptop listening to songs.


All of a sudden I let go a big vibrating one.
So I had a thought,
"What if that one was audible?"

Then I turn around and realise eyes were on me, with disgust!
So this is the part pretence is your best friends.

So Akmal's dangdut songs he sent, continued serenading me.

GOODBYE!
Sucking up in action!

Do not disturb!


( 9:46 PM )

Still the bitch!

idol89@hotmail.com
Befriend the Bitch!

Arab(s).


Munah

The Others


Afi-Q
Andrew
Candice
Carolyn
Charmaine
Darrell
Fadzley
Faridah
Fimaa
Gus
Hasanah
Inez
Izyan
Jason
Kay
Kelly Latimer
KellyLatimer/NicoleVanCuylenburg
Khairil
Leraine
Nicole Van Cuylenburg
Nicole
Nura
Rachel
Reza
Ruby
Sarah
Shahidah
Shalania
Skyy
Vicnan
Yazid
10:15

The What's-their-face?


Cailing
Erdiah
Faizal
Farhan Jamal
Farhan Rosman
Farah Bowen Band
Fifa
Mia (Shorty)
Mystiqah
Sam (Slumber)
Vanessa Ong

The Bloodline


Ayu
Feza
Natasya
Syikin

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Thanx bitch!

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket