Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,

& Wednesday, January 10, 2007
OMG I WAS BACK AGAIN!
Haha! You know how they say; “Just call my name and I’ll be there!”
Well mine was better, because all I did was say that I need my dose of Bowen, and suddenly there I this influx of Bowen people.
Just look,
Monday was Fifa,.
Tues was Jeremy.
Wed was Waheedah on the bus.
Today, I went back to school and saw My Lovely Loh, and Gundu Guna!
I had to finally collect the cert see!
Because lovely Mia and Sam decided to take it without me last year!
FYI I saw a boy in the bus after that collecting his cert too, from another school!
HAH!
I’m a trend setter I tell you!
Guna said: What class were you from ah, I know your face but I can’t remember your name!
Hirzi: You don’t remember me don’t you! (Eurgh Thanks a lot! To think I was popular and the household name in the staffroom! Even the Office aunty knows me! I was the talk of the town I tell you!) Im Hirzi from 4e5 remember?
Guna: Oh yes Hirzi! You look crazy. Your name is already Hirzi, Now you look crazy. Aiyo!
Anyhoots that’s not what I want to talk about actually! I’m here to talk about the JC-Poly stereotype! So disgusting Let me tell you...
s at
The lady who took my cert for me and assuming she saw the influx of A's she asked:
"Wah! Which JC are you in now?"
Whatever eh! HELLO! I'm in mass comm!
I hate it, when people still have that motherfuck of a stereotype that we poly students are no better than a JC student! I'm in a high end course and people should not judge me! For god's sake a lot of my friends that went to JC has grades that are lower than mine! Im not bragging here, but No I don't think they're smart when they speak like this lor (Sounds singlish).
Then the guard outside, talked to me as I was about to leave:
"Wah Your English so good one ah! You which JC now?"
(Three fingers down my head!)
But today, I think the highlight was the fact that I met people again.
I think the past reminds me how slow life can be and how you used to NOT appreaciatte that!
So as fast paced as life is right now.
I suggest we all take time off and you know revisit the familliar.
Revisit them to understand someday our life is going to be even faster and hostile!
Then and only then will you feel, pumped to do anything.
If more than anything the past reminds us why we're here today!
Mass comm was our decision.
We wanted to forge a lifestyle of the poly.
So when we remember all that, we embrace our position today.
Daddy was sweet!
I finally managed to open up to him about me grades.
He said: "I don't just want to see you pass. I want to see you do well!"
It made me all warm and fuzzy!
So dear friends please get a dose of your old ppl!
Trust me. They help!
Anyhoots, today I believe in Karma!
It's not that I get anything out of it!
But its that you will feel lighter, ater you help someone.
I hope you do great and I still believe your the strong girl I first thought you were!
( 7:01 AM )