Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,
& Tuesday, January 16, 2007
OH DEAR GOD! I CAN KILL MYSELF!
I Wanted to blog in Indon then I think to myself why bother.
Times like these I am so proud of my Bowen Drama Club, you'll be surprise how much better we manage guys? Really. Maybe that's why NAFA bothers to have a continous partnership with us!
Do me a favour.
NO ONE TALKS TO ME TOMORROW!
Only the people I'm working with.
Tecnically that makes Munah.
Do not come to me unless your freaking costume got burnt or any other critical conditions like such.
Scratch that.
UNLESS IT IS BURNT!
Come to me!
Otherwise this bitch will really start to tell you how bad you are doing whatever you are doing!
Commitee or not!
It's not the same no more.
I think we've numbed!
( 7:49 AM )