Until u hear it from me,the rest are just hearsays.,,
& Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Italian Stallion.Spanish Fish
I think there is something about Disney that they just love to go back to the tradional fairy tale times in Europe. I mean they try as hard as possible to keep hold of that princess and castle appeal, even in their more modern movies.
Ok truth be told, no one in the right mind should want to name themselves after the Cheetah Girls or dance like Travis in HigH School Musical. But you gotta give props to the script writers and music directors because they're the ones that made it work for these movies.
Bad Acting. Yeah whatever. Miserable Dance steps. We'll get over it. BUT its great music that makes the difference.
It makes me wander if they are into Bollywood? Do you notice the Bollywood styles incorporated into Disney movies lately?
YES! Right now..I AM IN LOVEEEEEEEE WITH SPAIN AND ITALY IS STILL MY SEXY CITY!
Someone should bring me there this June the 25th. I swear!
Anyways enjoy my favourite music scenes from Disney's Original!
MY FIRST LOVE FOR ITALY!
MY BESTFRIEND SONG!
MY FIRST LOVE FOR SPAIN & BARCELONA!
OH THE FOOTWORK!
Amigas! Now someone serenade me with a guitar can? Massage me while you're at it!